Just returned from a very enjoyable 2 night stay. We stayed in the Jr suite room 2 and it very roomy and comfortable. Everything about this room could not be faulted. The bathroom has a lovely corner bath\shower which was fantastic after coming back from walking the mountains. I really liked the simple touches good quality complimentary coffee and hot chocolate in your room. Soap and shower gel supplied too. Fresh milk for use in your room.
The staff were really helpful and professional. We only ate breakfast at this hotel and this was 1st class with plenty to choose from. Certainly set us off for the day.
The bar has a great atmosphere and lots of beers.
I would certainly return to this hotel and have already started to plan a return visit. Well done The Keswick Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District