A warm welcome awaited us for our stay in Keswick. We had seen there was no parking, but soon sorted that out with advice from Tim. Our room was warm comfortable and quiet, Dinner in the restsaurant was good, the bar had a nice buzz about it even on a cold October wednesday night which is always a good sign. Breakfast selection good - we particularly enjoyed the eggs benedict and the scrambled eggs on toast..( hot and firm - a dish often served watery and luke warm). Towels were large and fluffy.Down sides .. slow braodband connection and shower flow could have been better.. but small things...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District