We stayed here after a long days walking and thought it was really good! We had two rooms between the four of us, one of which was much bigger than the other but we understood that this was due to the hotel being an old coaching inn. The staff were lovely and the tea, coffee and biscuit selection in our room was amazing! We asked for extra and were given handfuls of biscuits and coffee to take to bed with us. Breakfast was really good quality too with a selection of cereals, fruits and yoghurt to start and a hot breakfast to finish. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District