We stayed here for a couple of nights in November and it was a good centrally located place. Nice and clean and the rooms were a decent size. We booked a larger double room and it was , apart from the bathroom. It had a very small shower and the toilet was hidden behind the door and you had to manouvere the door to get in there. That would be the only hang up with the accomodation to be honest. Watch out for the low doorways. I'm 6 foot and had to duck every time i enetered the rooms.
We were on the top floor but there is a lot of noise outside early in the morning but thats what you get when you are centrally located.
The breakfast was fine. The staff were friendly and helpfull. A very enjoyable stay in all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District