I stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel/pub is located in the town centre of keswick. The room we stayed in was very spacious. The staff are very friendly, James was great and very knowledgable about the area. There is a great selecton of breakfast and they even offered to fill your flasks of tea and coffee for the walks. The bar has 2 open fires on either side of the room we felt very wlecomed by all. Would definalty stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District