There was 7 in our party (8 if you include the dog!) that eat at The Inn at Keswick. It was difficult getting a table as we were a large group on a Friday evening. However, we managed to get a table and enjoyed our meals and drinks. The service was good and friendly and the food was fairly well priced and tasty. I would recommend The Inn at Keswick for a meal and would visit again, but just wish that tables could be reserved for large groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District