We stayed in The Inn Keswick in August 2013 and had a lovely time apart from a day of rain which you sort of expect at the Lakes The Inn was in the Centre of Keswick. the staff were very helpful and the breakfast was very good with a great choice. we found a lovely restaurant called Georges just around the corner from the Inn where the food was great. I think the only problem is the parking we booked in on a long stay then moved the car to near the lake on the road where the parking is free if you can get a space but it wont put us off going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District