Stayed here lastnight with my boyfriend after searching all around Keswick looking for somewhere that would accept us for a one night stay lastminute I called into the inn and the man on reception was really friendly and helpful.The inn was actually cheaper than any of the small B&Bs we enquired at and was in a great location with a great atmosphere. Room was quite small but very cosy
and had everything we needed. Was pleased to see that there was an option to have bacon butties ect instead of a full breakfast. Breakfast was good and will look forward to staying here again on our next visit to Keswick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District