We were looking for a pub which could accommodate our two large dogs, I had read reviews that the rooms were small but we are used to a three man tent so knew we could manage. The booking process was very positive with a really nice young man coming up with exactly what we wanted. I was disappointed when I arrived that the room had not been allocated and the only room left would be too small, however, the lady at reception promised to sort us out and did so before we had parked the car. Excellent customer service! The room was fine, clean and serviced the second day. The pub restaurant was very popular and the food very nice however, vegetarian options were limited so we only ate there one night. I would certainly revisit the Inn the service, location and food were excellent as were the staff and they were very accepting of our dogs who really aren't small!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, HRS, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District