We stayed at the inn for 2 nights , for the price we paid it was quite reasonable but the stairway didn't give good impression with dirty stained carpets and worn decor , we had a small double which we didn't mind we only sleep and shower in our room but the bedding had a few rips in it and the carpet and ceiling was stained , the window latch was broken and the room was far too hot but I think with a bit of a spruce up we would stay again , the breakfast was good and staff friendly , they even fill your flask for you which was very good and no they don't have milk in the room but we told if we required some just let them know and they would put some in our room overall we had a lovely time in Keswick as always
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District