Great breakfast and a very comfortable room. Low doorways...
The staff are great and endlessly helpful-they are sending my doorkey back to me after I gave it in error for their after hours key!
The hotel is owned by Thwaites so the wainwrights is very good. It was part of the Royal Oak and has information celebrating that heritage.
We stayed on a 3 day deal and it was very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District