We booked a small double room and were prepared for titchy but it was just what we needed, well laid out and the language on any paperwork in the room was laid-back and suited the tone of the place. The ensuite felt a bit cramped however.
The food was marvellous. We had dinner the first night and nibbles the next afternoon. Breakfast offered a good range including my favourite - eggs benedict! Also, the portions throughout our time at The Inn were HUGE! Not meant as a critisism :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District