My family and I popped in for a drink after the Karimorr Great Trail Challenge and were pleased to see that muddy boots were welcome - we had two muddy and tired runners with us!
We only stopped for drinks but the menu looks great and we'll definitely be back to give it a try!
The staff were all working hard serving many Sunday lunches and the new look is fantastic! Very bright and modern yet cosy and welcoming!
A fab town centre inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District