We had a wonderful stay here during our trip around the UK. The service was excellent - really friendly, helpful warm and welcoming. The room was a little on the small side, but was very clean and cosy nonetheless. The decor and interior was really lovely and in keeping with the location. The room was serviced whilst we were out and about and we came back to clean bedding and towels - lovely. We had dinner in the pub downstairs and found both the service and food excellent - I'd really recommend the rotisserie chicken, it's delicious! Breakfast was fine - cold buffet and then you can order full English breakfast if you want it. Perfect location for a lovely walk around the lakes, particularly if you get the boat. We also went to the Theatre by the Lake and it was just a 5 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak at Keswick is a welcoming pub offering great home-cooked food and accommodation in the vibrant market town of Keswick, which is situated on the lakeside North of Derwentwater in Cumbria's Lake District. The Royal Oak at Keswick offers a pleasing blend of pub, restaurant and hotel rooms with a well stocked bar and a varied menu of freshly prepared produce and seasonal ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Royal Oak at Keswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Keswick Hotel Keswick
- The Royal Oak At Keswick Lake District