“Tasty food x”

No 15 Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I called in for lunch, it was not too busy and we sat in the front seating area.
Great menu, food cooked to order, well presented and very tasty.
Used the free wi-fi but the signal was quite poor.

There are newer reviews for No 15 Cafe

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stopped here for a coffee and asked a guy if they had a cushion for me to sit on as chairs were hard wooden ones, he wandered off and while we waited talked to someone through the back, then strolled back and told me they didn't have cushions, there were some sofas which were at that time occupied...so off we went never to return!

3  Thank Vee M
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We went here when our usual tea stop was closed for the Easter weekend. They have a nice menu, had a range of gluten free cake and have a pleasant atmosphere. It wasn't too pricey.

The tea was ok, but it was from tea bags. The cakes were slightly pricey and not that good, although they did kindly give me some cake for free that they were planning to bin.

It is an ok cafe, but in my opinion there are better places in Penrith for quality at a similar price point.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Always enjoy this cafe - nice relaxed atmosphere with daily papers to read and has excellent coffee and very good home made soup with lots of bread which is good value.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Came here with some friends and loved it. The food was great and the service was very welcoming, I would highly recommend the ratatouille!