Station Hotel Bar & Restaurant
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Penrith(Penrith)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
All reviewssteak nightcastle ruinsfriendly owners and staffgarlic prawnsside saladroom was cleanthe pubyorkshire puddingbeer gardentown centrenice sizeconvenient locationevening mealfriendly welcomegreat roomfamily roombit dated
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Have been atleast 4 or 5 times now. The service , the price, the quality are all top notch.
The place should be packed. We took our son this time as well and he too was impressed.
You get more than it says on the tin.

Well done. We will continue to return.

Thanks

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Robertd231
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Friendly, amazing value, and excellent quality thats what I experienced when recently visiting.
I would thoroughly recommend this Pub\Hotel for food to any one especially if they like Steak, one of the best rib eye's I've ever had, and the service was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The Station Hotel along with its neighbour the Agricultural Hotel are the best options for quality pub food in Penrith. As a party of 12 celebrating a friends 50th birthday we enjoyed an excellent evening being fed and entertained last Saturday night by Bev the landlady at the Station Hotel. As others have mentioned she is really friendly and she made sure we were all looked after. We were all impressed by the quality of the food and what good value it was. The Steak and Kidney pie and the chef’s special of Salmon with a sea food risotto were two of the dishes that received particular praise. Well worth the short walk up Castlegate from the centre of town towards the Railway Station if you are looking for a top notch good value pub meal.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I helped my other half to arrange a stag do for his best friend and they ended up staying in Penrith. They stopped at nearby Rookin House Farm but realised quite late on the Saturday that they hadn't booked a restaurant for the Saturday night. They had me frantically ringing round to find somewhere that would take a booking for 12 lads at short notice. After a few short conversations with other bars/restaurants and being less than impressed with their people skills, I stumbled upon the Station Hotel. A very friendly, helpful lady told me everything I needed to know and I booked them in there. Every one of the stag party said what a good place it is, friendly and efficient staff, great food, very reasonable prices! All in all, would recommend this place! Many thanks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My daughter needed a place to stay whilst attending an open day at the university. The staff at this hotel were incredibly friendly and helpful, and she had a wonderful stay. I hear the vegetarian food supplied was excellent. All in all they thoroughly spoilt her. So glad we chose the Station Hotel for her to stay at and will definitely be using them again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo