I stayed for 2 nights on the Affinity points scheme which meant I got 2 nights B&B plus enough to buy one evening meal. Who says loyalty cards are not worth it!
This was my first stay here although I have done a few other Shire hotels.
This one is a bit tired on the outside, i gues the weather in Cumbria doesen't help. The room we had was also in need of a bit of TLC and compared to other Shire hotels I have stayed in is a long way behind. All that said we had a great stay, the food was very good and the staff were excellent. The pool and spa facilities were exceptionally good hence my 4 rating. Worth mentioning the parking is free too. We had free wifi too.
Would definetely stay again and ideal for access to The Lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional hunting lodge style of the North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Penrith reflects the rugged beauty of the Lake District. Local stone, natural wood and open log fires create a genuine 'away from it all' environment in this exclusive 4 star resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Lakes Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Lakes Hotel And Spa
- North Lakes Penrith
- North Lakes Hotel & Spa Penrith, Cumbria