I stayed here for three nights whilst on business in Cumbria.The hotel was clean, well run with pleasant staff and attractive furniture. There were also a number of areas to sit either to relax or to have informal business meetings or debriefs.
Breakfast was very good with a huge choice and very friendly and attentive staff. We ate in the hotel every night as the food was good and the staff were excellent.
My room was comfortable with a good bed and good bathroom. The shower was quite powerful and a constant temperature but a bit cramped for a big bloke in a bath!
I used the gym and pool twice which were very well equipped and clean.The pool was very relaxing with a steam room ,sauna and jacuzzi and was lit in a spa like way.
Overall I was very happy with my stay with the only gripe being that the doors to the bedroom are on such powerful springs that when they shut they make quite a lot of noise which was a bit of a pain during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional hunting lodge style of the North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Penrith reflects the rugged beauty of the Lake District. Local stone, natural wood and open log fires create a genuine 'away from it all' environment in this exclusive 4 star resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your North Lakes Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Lakes Hotel And Spa
- North Lakes Penrith
- North Lakes Hotel & Spa Penrith, Cumbria