We attended this hotel to photograph a wedding and we were very impressed with the level of service from the staff and from the food they provided. We were lucky enough to be able to eat the wedding breakfast and thought it was delicious.
They appeared to bend over backwards to make the bride and groom feel like nothing but them mattered for the day and the overall impression from all of the guests was that they had really enjoyed their experience at The Roundthorn Country House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grade II listed Georgian Mansion overlooking the Market town of Penrith, The Roundthorn is set in its own landscaped gardens and boasts panoramic views of the Eden Valley and Lakeland Fells. All of the bedrooms are tastefully furnished with a mix of traditional and contemporary styles, and following a major refurbishment in early 2008 the cosy residents lounge and bar areas are perfect for relaxing after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Roundthorn Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roundthorn Country House Hotel Penrith
- Roundthorn Country Hotel
- Roundthorn Country House Penrith, Cumbria