“Phoned up last week to organise a trip today....”
Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Was told they were closed Monday but open the rest of the week...
And discover they are closed for a fortnight during the school holiday! Day trip ruined! What happened?

4  Thank Blufog
HKStockdale, Owner at Crafty Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Very sorry to hear this. Last week we were closed on Monday and Tuesday which is our normal policy during term time. This week we opened Monday and Tuesday but closed from Wednesday for two weeks due to a long standing holiday booking, and having only taken over the business on 1st February at short notice, we have been unable to organise any holiday cover. Our closed period has been conveyed to our customers via our website, and also through any telephone enquiries. I can only apologise if you were told any different when you rang us, as this would have been a genuine mistake.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Hi we came for my daughters 4th birthday. But I think the adults had as much if not more fun. We totally chilled out and found our creative side. Purchasing project s to continue at home and arranging dates and future girly sessions to be had here. The vibe was quiter than the previous owners but the new owners were keen to interact without been in the way whilst also finding out what product's and services we would like. Snacks are affordable. A home from home.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This was the best brownie trip I had been on. I went as a young leader. The brown owl had picked us to do the Potters wheel, so we all had a go at making a little pot and then we got to paint them. It was great fun! Would defiantly recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was given a voucher for a one hour pottery experience at Crafty Monkeys and had a wonderful time there yesterday. It's a great place with a very relaxed,welcoming atmosphere and something for would-be potters of all ages. The owners are skilled at putting you at your ease - advice is there when you need it but they're also happy to leave you to experiment on the potter's wheel. I can recommend the experience to anyone who wants to try a new craft and I thoroughly enjoyed my morning. Thank you Crafty Monkeys.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We have spent several wonderful crafty mornings at Crafty Monkeys. The owners are fantastic very friendly, knowledgable and accommodating, allowing you to spend as much time as you need to complete your chosen craft. My children particularly enjoy the découpage and have even had a go at the Potter's wheel. I would certainly recommend a visit if you are wanting something to occupy the kids (both big and small) particularly if the weather prevents you from being outdoors.

1  Thank Christina F