“Fab experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here to do some pottery throwing! We both had a great time I made a vase and martin made a dish. The staff where very helpful and helped us through out the process of the throwing the clay on the wheel :-)
Deffiently recommend!

Penrith, United Kingdom
“Lovely idea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

What a lovely idea it's about time Penrith had somewhere for the kids pottery I just loved this as a child me and my grandson had a great time painting mugs and plates we can't wait to have our supper later in them. Staff are very welcoming and helpful

Mold, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really Nice for Kids & Adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We carried our 5 year old daughter to Crafty Monkeys on our trip to the Lake District. It was a really enjoyable experience for the entire family. Totally enjoyed making the clay pots and painting of various objects. The staff were very helpful and quite accommodating. I will recommend it for parents with young kids.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great rainy day thing to do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Crafty Monkeys with my 5 and 7 year old daughters, my husband and my parents. My husband isn't really into things like this so he didn't join in but he really enjoyed watching the rest of us. You can help yourself to tea and coffee at a small cost. I designed a mosaic mirror and the rest of the party painted pottery. Staff are really welcoming and friendly. We stayed a good few hours which zoomed by! Something to do for all the family :-)

Northamptonshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I took my daughter here as we were on holiday. An absolute gem, such a great range of things to do to get your creative side out. Everything is so well organised. The staff were so lovely, friendly, helpful. The atmosphere is great, music in the background, tables & chairs well spaced, bright & fun decor. I would definatly recommend this place and will look forward to returning to make something else next time we're back in the area.