• Good value (I paid £46 for a night)
• Handy for an on-site Little Chef
• Close to the A66, about 1.5 miles from the centre of Penrith amd 1/4 mile from the M6.
• Free on-site parking
• Wifi free for 30 minutes and a flat-screen TV
• Nothing near the hotel (except the Little Chef)
• Room slightly worn but acceptable.
An economical place to stay for one night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Penrith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Penrith Hotel Penrith
- Penrith Travelodge
- Penrith Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Penrith
- Travelodge Penrith Cumbria