“Not good.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pirates of Penrith
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Over priced and unclean with shabby play equipment. Lots of older children playing in the toddler area some of which appeared to belong to the Lady behind the counter. We have been here twice before but after today I don't think we will return. The play areas need to be better supervised and parents need to be reminded when signing in which zones are for smaller children.

4  Thank Bennett16
There are newer reviews for Pirates of Penrith

Reviewed 17 May 2014

the kids loved it. Need I really say more? these places are at their best when clean & friendly like Pirates of Penrith. We had a nice cup of tea whilst the kids tumbled all around. they were exhausted at the end!!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is the second time we have visited and both times it have thought it looked like it needed a good clean. Tables hadn't been wiped, couches looked grubby, floors were unswept and the soft play area also looked grubby. The whole place needs a good clean. Won't be back.

1  Thank S21rar
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I visited hear with my 6 year old daughter and my friend and her young baby.. The place was freezing we had to sit with our coats on during our stay. we ordered some food which I couldn't BELIVE the prices but thought as least I must get a lot for my money but after 45mins I couldn't get over the size of the portions an adults sandwich wouldn't even fill a 2yr old! My friend started to feed her baby and was rudely interrupted by the owner not to feed her baby with her homemade food and she had to use there jar food!!!!!!!! the toilets were covered in dried urine and smelt pretty bad, the place is ridiculous I would not be visiting again even if I was paid, lower the prices and put a good menu up!
it's just a shame it's the only soft play in Penrith..

8  Thank LauraHJ4304WZ
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Over priced and cold. And don't order food as it takes about 50 mins for a sandwich and wasn't even busy. Won't be going back.

3  Thank Garyhetherington