“beautiful thai food”

Bangkok Bistro
Ranked #53 of 172 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small, friendly family run authentic Thai restaurant. With over twenty years experience in Thai cuisine. Everything is prepared on the premises and our menu includes a wide range of vegetarian and gluten free items. Fully licensed with 50 covers. Parties catered for with buffet or al la carte. Takeaway service also available.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Me and my friend went here for the first time the other night, and must say the food was lovely, I had chicken on toast for starters which came with a lovely sweet chilli dip and for my main I had a yellow chicken cuury with pad mee which was delicious, the portion sizes and prices were great value, highly recommend, shame its hidden away as visitors may miss out!!!!!

2  Thank Daniella P

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had dinner last week at the Bangkok Bistro whilst on a lakes break and staying in Penrith. As soon as we arrived the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent, I had the curry (very spicy) and my wife the prawns all cooked fresh. It was all good value and we would definitely visit again.

3  Thank R K
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Was staying in Penrith for a wedding and the guest house provided an array of menus for local bars and restaurants, thought we'd give this place a try and so pleased we did, the service was good and food delicious, we had the chicken platter to share which was gorgeous, never had chicken sesame toast before, its a must! Hubby had duck in chili which was rather spicy but just right for his palette, I had sweet & sour chicken with rice, it was lovely. The Bistro is not on the main thoroughfare so you have to look for it, but its worth finding!

3  Thank SharonJT67
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Friendly and good looking staff, food very nice and testy, would recommend to all my friends and family to visit their restaurant, if you visit Penrith you must stop by this restaurant and try out their food.

3  Thank M4ii
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Visited on during C2C trip, I love Thai food and Bangkok Bistro did not disappoint. I tried a stir fry rather than the usual curry and it was excellent, very spicy but just how I like it. All in all I thought it was good value and I would definitely visit again.

2  Thank dangreen84