“brilliant”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“brilliant”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have been to the spa several times, we usually stay at the holiday inn or my aunt's caravan, never at centre parts. The spa is fantastic, I have never been anywhere like it, with so many different experiences, the relaxing environment is lovely and it is never busy or over crowded. The pool on a twilight spa is lit up and lovely, day time spas are a also fantastic in the sunshine. The outdoor pool is warmest in the morning but can be chilly in the afternoon if the sun goes in. The food that comes with the spa day and Twilight offers are lovely as well. A few downsides, the walk through the forest is lovely when it's not raining, I've luckily never had to do it in the rain, but this alone could spoil a lovely day. Centre parcs are always trying to make more money and the spa is no different, upgrade on lunch, treatment s and products are all hard sell. Know what you want and there are some good offers to be had though. If you have ever been to the aqua sana in Nottingham this isn't as good, there are less 'medium' temperature rooms here, most are very very hot, although the water beds are lovely. Definitely worth the money, book treatments with your spa day as they are cheaper this way.

Visited April 2014
Sharon_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana - Whinfell Forest, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and observations on the Aqua Sana at Whinfell Forest. Constructive feedback from our guests is always appreciated and I do feel that your comments will be helpful to anyone considering visiting the Aqua Sana for the first time.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Sharon Press

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Evening Spa for two”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Have visited the spa for this session twice now, really good value, supper was included which was delicious , staff were very helpful as I am gluten free, will definitely visit again, so relaxing.

Workington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing - Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The afternoon tea offer is very good value for money, with 2pm-6pm use of the Spa and bookable afternoon tea slot at your own choice this was a very relaxing lovely day out. The staff at the front desk were very nice and found my friend and me a treatment slot for the same time on a really good offer also. And the 55minute facial was AMAZING. I would pay to have another! The girl that done my facial was quick to tell me that my skin was dry and that I needed to invest in some of the suggested products from what she had seen on my skin which I found a little rude but she was very nice and well spoken, perhaps just needs to tone down on her judgement a little. My friend and I then used the spa facilities at our own leisure and the place was not empty but we got in and out of all of the steam rooms, pools and relaxing areas. We then had the afternoon tea and were served at our chosen slot time which was great, the sandwiches were freshly made, the selection of cakes were lovely and the scones were still warm. If anything it was quite large but that is not a bad thing when you are indulging!! :-)
The afternoon as a whole was great, however coming to the end, we were informed that there was a few minutes until 6pm when we needed to leave the Spa and after that staff came in and out checking how ready we were to leave, brought our free gift through and asked if we wanted to buy any products as they wanted to shut down the tills and then again kept coming in and out like we were being rushed out. I know they must want to finish work and that is understandable however being o chilled and relaxed to then feel pushed and rushed out did spoil it a little for me and my friend. This is the first time that this has happened since I have been visiting for a number of years and so maybe as it was Easter Monday that had something to do it.

Visited April 2014
linda_pike, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana - Whinfell Forest, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Hi there

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the Aqua Sana at Whinfell Forest.

I was delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your relaxing afternoon, it’s great to read that you enjoyed an amazing facial.

I was concerned to hear your report that you felt rushed at the end of your visit and would like to reassure you that I have shared your review with the Aqua Sana Manager so that she can re-brief her team on the importance of maintaining a relaxed environment.

I do hope that we may welcome you again soon so that we may restore your faith in Center Parcs.

Linda Pike
Oswestry, United Kingdom
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I visited for a half-day spa with afternoon tea. We have been here several times and on each occasion we haven't been disappointed. The spa itself is fantastic with so many different steam rooms, temperatures and pools to try out. We also had afternoon tea in the Cafe Vitale which was delicious, lots of sandwiches, scones, little cakes and a glass of prosecco each - a lovely treat. The staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming, changing rooms clean, tidy and well organised and we wouldn't hesitate recommending this spa to anyone. Can't wait to visit again. Great value for money too!

Visited March 2014
linda_pike, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana - Whinfell Forest, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hi there, thank you for posting your glowing review following your visit to our Aqua Sana at Whinfell Forest.

We are very proud of our spa and I was so pleased that you and your husband enjoy it so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Lind Pike
UK
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Spa Day”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Centre Parc for a mid week break and treated ourselves to two full spa days to rejuvenate and relax. It's good value for money at £99 per couple from 9am to 6pm ( compared to the half day rates).
This includes a welcome drink and snack plus lunch and a drink. The various saunas are excellent and the hydrotherapy pool and open air pool are good.
If you are atthe parc and have the time it is highly recommended.

Liz_Center_Parcs, Lead Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana - Whinfell Forest, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
So pleased that you took the opportunity to visit the Aqua Sana for two spa days during your stay at Whinfell Forest. It’s great to hear that you highly recommend it.

Thanks for posting & hope to see you back soon.

Liz Davis