Me and my partner stayed for 2 nights we was welcomed and shown to our room which was clean and well presented. In the morning we was welcomed down for breakfast where we was given a menu of choice we both had the big breakfast which was really nice we would visit again and recommend to others lovely weekend thankyou nicky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District