Stayed for two nights in busy Windemere. A very well run establishment with some nice touches. Decanter of Sherry was a great hit with my mother. Booked here because it was the only ground floor room we could find in any older Inn or B&B. Rooms are a little tired but in the process of being upgraded. Breakfast room is lovely and Breakfast fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District