We arrived Friday afternoon (and had a very friendly greeting from Chris) and left Sunday morning. The room was wonderful, very romantic and had been decorated with red rose petals as I'd requested. The bath in the room was also very nice, and the lights on the floor around it added a finishing touch. The en suite was also very nice and very clean.
The breakfast in the morning was marvelous, and Barbara did very well keeping up with the guests' requests!
We got the impression that nothing was too much to ask for, and we had a lovely weekend away.
I'd definitely recommend staying here, and Chris and Barbara should be proud of their guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District