This was booked for a 1st year anniversary, greeted with a warm welcome, and all pre requests were carried out. Gold helium balloons, chocolate truffles, pink champagne and Coors light!
The jacuzzi room is definitely one to book, modern but it doesn't take the country cottage feel away.
The breakfast had a massive variety to suit everyone, and had a home from home feel to the dining area.
Its situated right in the middle of both Windermere and bowness towns, just short walks.
The whole place was immaculate, and staff very accommodating and friendly.
Thank you for making our 1st anniversary a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District