“absolute amazing 2 nights”
Review of All Seasons

All Seasons
Ranked #67 of 107 Windermere B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Both me and my boyfriend were very pleased with our stay here. The room was very clean and cosy. In a great location, and the weather was great. Both Michelle and Chris were very warming to us. The breakfast was lovely and there is nothing we can complain about. We will definitely be staying here again. Thank you.

Stayed july 2012

Room Tip: All rooms are Fab.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2012

We stayed in the all seasons guest house for just one night, it was the only B&B that would take us in for one night. We were given the room on the first floor and as it was a family room we did have a lot of space. The room was clean and warm. The blinds aswell as the curtains kept the heat in - which was a very good idea because its the lake district, its usually cold and rainy.
We were given a choice for breakfast instead of being given a full english breakfast.
Location was great, and parking wasnt a big problem as its not expensive to park on the streets near by.
Hosts were warm and welcoming.
Very nice stay, the hosts were around when and if needed which was a great plus, and they were invasive as with some other hosts at previous B&B's.
Also a good plus - hot water and good shower pressure!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2012

When we arrived we were shown to our room it was 3 flights of stairs up, and it was in the attic then told we did not have a en-suite that we asked for, the shower room was a flight of stairs down and the toilet another flight of stairs down in my opinion this is not en-suite (very upset) i then ask if we could change room and was told NO. With the room in the attic the ceiling were very low and my husband was constantly knocking his head. The room was very small and cold, we asked for the heating to be put on, they did but then it went off and was on all night (couldn't understand this) the breakfast was okay and clean, we did go to the local country club and they gave us a pass, this enabled us not to pay so was a bonus. When we checked out we were asked if we had had a good stay i said i was disappointed with not having a en-suite and Michelle told me i was on a KGB deal, this made me mad as we have used KGB before and had lovely rooms, and we are not second rate citizens with using an offer, ( if they did not want to accommodate people using these offers they should not offer them!!!! So my message to you is if you are using a KGB deal and are tall or need a en-suite at All Seasons be very aware when booking that you are told you have a en-suite room, We will not stay in this B&B again and even with the voucher did not feel it was value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have stayed in other B&B and paid full price and had a better room and value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Si A
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have stayed in many places and I have to say this homely B&B is 1 of the best. The second I got there Chris and Michelle were warm and friendly and couldn't do enough to help.

The B&B was closes to the shops and restaurants and only a short distance away from the lake. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Siclancy
Reviewed 7 September 2012

1st time we've stayed here and what a find.
nothing was too much trouble for them even the requested early breakfast was served with a smile.
room was cosy and clean you get a good choice for breakfast to start the day
thank you chris and partner you made our stay perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank alidoso
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The day we were to arrive at the hotel, I received a call to say I couldn't check in at the time it said was check in time because they were busy, when we arrived we were met by a lady who showed us our matchbox of a room, when I asked where I could park the women was not helpful in anyway. I asked where the leisure facilities were, to be told they are around the corner, when I asked where, it works out they are 2 miles away ! I couldn't believe it. I eventually found parking a mile away, and to my astonishment I received a call to tell me I was not welcome at the hotel, because I was not the type of guest they wanted. So nearly another mile walk to get my car, return to the hotel to collect my bags, I was (welcomed !) by the abusive women, we tried to find a hotel but at 5 o'clock on a Friday were unsuccessful and had a 2 hour drive home.I would recommend that prison camp to anyone unless you like to be lied to, miss sold a product or abused then this hotel would be your paradise !

• Stayed: July 2011
21  Thank Firemanted
Reviewed 5 June 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights, and were warmly received. Our hostess was most eager to please. Our breakfasts were tasty, cooked to perfection, and delivered with a smile.
The premises were clean - spotless, in fact and attractively furnished throughout. Our room was quiet and also very clean.
It was handy to the train and bus stations - great for carless travelers, and right across the road from a great restaurant - Mojo's. The tour bus company Mountain Boat is but a stone's throw away. All in all a great location without any noise.
We would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple