We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in the family room with the private bathroom. The room was nice with a double bed and 2 singles and a tv on the wall. It didn't bother us not having a bathroom in the room as it was literally across the landing and dressing gowns were provided in the room. There is also a sink in the room with a mirror for brushing your teeth etc.
The breakfast was really nice too. There was a choices of juices, cereal, yoghurt and a nice full english breakfast.
Also its in a good location. At the top of the road there's some shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Green Gables we have a very simple philosophy - clean, comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. We do not provide all the latest gizmos and gadgetry. Nor do we provide "boutique" style toiletries or membership to gyms or spas. If you really want these then please ask at the time of booking and we will adjust the price accordingly. We do not have a long list of rules and regulations and you will find us more like a "home from home" than a stuffy and strict place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Green Gables Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Green Gables Guest House Windermere, Lake District