Stayed one night to attend a wedding in the lakes. Greeted by the owners who were very friendly, checked us in and showed us to our room. Nice room with an ensuite, very comfy bed! Very close to the local shops and cafes and managed a short wander around before we went to our wedding. Very good location. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. It was served by a couple of girls who were chatty and attentive. Good big breakfast was just what we needed and even got another round of toast. Will be returning to spend a little bit longer in the area hopefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Green Gables we have a very simple philosophy - clean, comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. We do not provide all the latest gizmos and gadgetry. Nor do we provide "boutique" style toiletries or membership to gyms or spas. If you really want these then please ask at the time of booking and we will adjust the price accordingly. We do not have a long list of rules and regulations and you will find us more like a "home from home" than a stuffy and strict place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Expedia so you can book your Green Gables Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Green Gables Guest House Windermere, Lake District