See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed here 2 nights. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent, with loads of choice. Perfectly located close to shops, bars and restaurants. Will definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed here 3 nights, room was clean and comfortable and actually quite sizeable. Breakfast was excellent, and they had quite a choice although some have to be ordered the previous day. I had an omelette one day and it was perfect.
Jenny was very friendly and helpful, but we didn't meet Andy.
As the title says "Excellent value" - we will definitely stay again and we would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Our room was very comfortable, bathroom was lovely, exceptionally clean, breakfast was good. Jenny and Andy were very friendly. Good location, very quiet, would definitely recommend. Only thing I would have liked was some music in the dining room but that is a personal thing.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Stayed here for two nights in Oct 2012, can't fault anything. Only couple of mins drive from lake. Spotless, good size room, great people and amazing breakfast. Will definitely stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 16 July 2012

It is affordable, but 'worth to stay' B&B. When I couldn't find many reviews about it at first, I didn't really think their photos are 100 percent 'true'. But after I found a lot of good reviews, I look forward to stay in this B&B. Jenny was really kind and the room is clean and cozy. Even though it is small, the whole house was quiet and nice. And our family love to have breakfast every morning. Well prepared English breakfast, especially fresh and sweet fruits and various options for cereals, juice etc. It was really pleasant experience for my family.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family