“Basic British Pretty much covers it.”
Review of Mojos Bistro - CLOSED

Mojos Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Newly opened 2010.
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Came here with my mother after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. It was early in our trip. Found the hostess friendly, the atmosphere average and the food the same. We shared a starter and then Lamb for myself and Cumbrian Pie for Mum. Presentation lacked flair and balance, narry a green to be found, food was tasty but uninspired.

1  Thank Shaktiom61

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We came here for a Birthday meal and felt very welcomed by the hostess. The menu was pretty much perfect and for the price, exceptional! Beautifully flavoured and well-cooked meat.
The ambiance was really nice, quite relaxed and friendly, especially as it's a little restaurant.
If I go back to Windermere I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Firstly my apologies that we haven't reviewed this fantastic bistro before now. It was only whilst eating at Jamie Oliver's restaurant last night and being so disappointed that we realised we hadn't given the reviews you deserve !!

Myself and my partner ate here in february on a saturday night and the bistro was full. The atmosphere was cosy, staff were very friendly and accommodating and the food was excellent.

From memory, i think we paid 15 pound per head for 3 courses and the portion sizes and standard of food made me feel i had ripped them off !!!!

If you're in windermere you must eat here !!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Arrived on Wednesday night and was welcomed by a lovely lady...
It was pretty much empty, other than another couple who'd visited the restaurant two nights in a row...
We ordered our food, the various meals came and out and we could not fault any of the meals. Though I'm not sure, in between meals if we where keeping the lady entertained or she joined in with the banter!! Everything was hot and plenty of veg for the 6x for us - good value for money too.
This place is very very recommended to anyone who visits the area!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The service was great the lady was faultless, great customer relations, chatty etc. the food was almost perfect my chicken bang bang was perfect and exactly the right heat with the chilli. My partners steak was slightly over cooked but that didn't stop him from emptying his plate. They even have him garlic butter instead of the offered sauces. The house wine was lovely and good price for £15. The sticky toffee pudding is the best we have ever had!!! And the company was brilliant. Had a lovely chat with the couple next to us. Can't fault this bistro so if your visiting Windermere then visit this place!!!