Enjoyed a fantastic meal in the Wild Boar restaurant. It's had a refurb since I last visited and the lounge and bar area is really nice. Sampled the home brewed beer which was good. The place has a very relaxed atmosphere and the food was great. Looking forward to going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wild Boar with 33 bedrooms, grill, smokehouse and brewhouse nestles in a peaceful setting in the Gilpin Valley, Windermere close to the Lake. Benefiting from the beautiful surrounding countryside, including its own private woodland for guests to enjoy, whilst perfectly positioned to explore the rest of the great outdoors in the fabulous Lake District National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Wild Boar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wild Boar Hotel Crook
- The Wild Boar Windermere, Lake District