Excellent- quite simply first class. Beautiful accommodation and a wonderful team who genuinely want to make your stay a four star experience. Would definitely stay here again. We took our 4 month old puppy and he was also made very welcome. Prior to having our puppy we only stayed in boutique hotels so we are very fussy. This is definitely a place for people who like good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wild Boar with 33 bedrooms, grill, smokehouse and brewhouse nestles in a peaceful setting in the Gilpin Valley, Windermere close to the Lake. Benefiting from the beautiful surrounding countryside, including its own private woodland for guests to enjoy, whilst perfectly positioned to explore the rest of the great outdoors in the fabulous Lake District National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Wild Boar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wild Boar Hotel Crook
- The Wild Boar Windermere, Lake District