We stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary at the beginning of May and we are so glad we picked this amazing B&B.
Emma & Gregor were fabulous hosts and made us feel very welcome, the afternoon tea on arrival was a very nice touch and the chocolate brownie was the nicest I have ever tasted.
We were in room 5 that has just had a makeover and what a makeover it was, the room had a feeling of an old library, and the ruler bedside lamp was a brilliant touch. The bed was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in while in holiday.
Breakfast was excellent and it was lovely having a morning chat to Emma, who was very interested in what everyone got up to the previous day which was a nice touch.
The location is perfect half way between Windermere and Bowness and is an easy 5 – 10 minute walk.
I will certainly recommend to anyone.
Thanks again Emma & Gregor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Hotels.com so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District