A truly brilliant bed and breakfast. A lovely welcome from the owner, Emma, with fresh mince pies, tea and coffee. The bedroom (room 6 - shute) was stunning and cannot be faulted. The breakfast menu had so much choice and the cooked food was delicious. Emma and Gregor were always on hand to answer our questions, where to go walking etc. Emma also recommended The Punch Bowl Inn in Crosthwaite for dinner and we were not disappointed, food and atmosphere were perfect, taxi ride is about £20 each way but definitely worth the money. The location of Rum Doodle is great as both Windermere and Bowness are within walking distance. Thank-you both for a lovely stay, look forward to coming back, Emma and Stephen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District