me and my husband stayed for 2 nights over the new year. We were welcomed with home made mince pies and tea in the dining room on arrival and Gregor chatted with us about the place, locality etc. We had breakfast in our room on the first morning and the menu had something for everyone. Our room was lovely, decorated with old maps and suitcases. The waffle robes were a lovely touch and not something many B&Bs provide. The décor in the hallway and dining room was equally lovely, I especially liked their take on the Christmas tree. Emma and Gregor's attention to detail is evident thought and they clearly take pride in their business and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District