My boyfriend and I stayed in this BnB last May for my birthday weekens. Its took me a while to get round to writing this review but as it was so lovely i thought better late then never. Basically the bnb was perfect, the owners are so friendly and welcoming, the freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade scones, selection of cereals and fruit in the morning, the beautiful breakfast are all 10/10!!! We stayed in the loft room which had a seperate living area and this was absolutely stunning. Well worth the little bit extra for this room. The only tiny little thing which was a bit unfortunate was the shower was a little bit dodgy - not very powerful and went form hot to cold. (mighthave been sorted now though) This however does not take any positive away from this bnb and would reccomend anybody to stay in this bnb. Would deffinetly return here in the future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District