From the moment we stepped through the door we loved it. Emma gave us a lovely friendly welcome and offered us tea or coffee with home made chocolate and ginger cake - just delicious. Breakfast couldn't be better if you tried, the pancakes are amazing and cooked breakfast first class, freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh fruit salad, not tinned as you sometimes get in b&bs, you certainly will not go hungry. The attention to detail here is brilliant, from the fresh milk for your tea and coffee in 'proper' cups and saucers to the decor and theme throughout, it is very unique and too lovely to describe, you need to go here to know what we mean. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District