Myself and my partner stayed here last weekend (Sat & Sun night) in the Shute Room. We were made to feel very welcome by Emma and Gregor (tea and freshly baked cake - you can't get better than that), and room was absolutely beautiful with lovely views, extremely comfortable. Thge only little niggle we had was the attic room above us, if anyone is walking around you hear every step (someone was very heavy footed the first night we stayed) - apart from that it didn't spoil what was otherwise a lovely weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District