My partner and I have just returned from a really super stay at Rum Doodle. We were given a very warm welcome by Emma the owner and offered compilmentary coffee and delicious cakes upon arrival and as I don't like hot drinks I had a naughty glass of wine instead!. We booked room no.6 "Shute" as it has an attractive four poster bed and a dining table so that you can have your breakfast delivered to your room!!.We really liked the room, it was spacious,comfortable,attractively furnished, immaculately clean and the t.v is big enough to see when you are lying in bed. The little extras like home made biscuits and bathrobes were very much appreciated and although the bathroom isn't quite as attractive as the room it was nice enough.All in all we thought we got fantastic value for our money and will definately return soon! Thank you Emma and Gregor for making our romantic weekend away everything we wanted it to be! Best wishes Lynne and Graham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District