Lovely welcome. Owners were away but the lady (forgotten name) was brilliant. Very pleasant manner and really made our stay. Room small but very clean four poster bed (a bit too large for room) but we both had a fantastic nights sleep.
Breakfast was delicious and very filling.
We did the living social deal and cannot complain about value for money. The ferry trip alone would have cost us about £15. Also included was proseco and afternoon tea and even handmade chocs - what's not to like?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District