We stayed at Holbeck Ghyll for 2 nights in the miss potter suite for our honeymoon. Having eaten here the year before this was our first time staying here. The suite was amazing with gorgeous views and a hot tub on the terrace which was great fun to relax in. The food was excellent at dinner and at breakfast with excellent service to match. All of the staff we encountered were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. We are returning in February for a couple of nights as we are expecting our second child in June so two nights of luxury will be deserved before the sleepless nights start again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious country house hotel is set in eighteen acres of private woodland and gardens, in England's picturesque Lake District. Holbeck Ghyll offers 23 individually designed en-suite rooms, most with spectacular views over Lake Windermere. The Health Spa offers a range of treatments, sauna, steam room. Food is an integral part of any guests stay, and the Restaurant, which retained a Michelin Star for 14 consecutive years, will not disappoint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Holbeck Ghyll Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel Windermere
- Holbeck Ghyll Country Hotel
- Holbeck Ghyll Country Windermere
- Holbeck Ghyll Country House Windermere, Lake District