“Excellence in service and food”
Review of Hooked

Hooked
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Windermere
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fantastic range of seafood, cooked fresh to order. Menu changes daily depending on what comes in from the local supplier in Fleetwood.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

You know from the moment you walk in that Hooked is going to be well run - it just has that relaxed but efficient vibe. Every course was well prepared and the menu was brief but with excellent imaginative choices. We never felt rushed and the value for the quality on offer was very good. If you like fish and seafood in a restaurant at the top of its game go here.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My partner and I had a meal on Friday 25th July 2014 and it was absolutely delicious. Michael the owner greeted us by name which I thought was a lovely touch. He was attentive and really pleasant. My partner had the Marlin in Cajun Spices and I had the Cod in Lemon Butter totally gorgeous. The atmosphere was perfect too. We are going back in March for my birthday and will definitely be booking a table and returning to Hooked.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Truly outstanding food. The marlin steak in Cajun spice was one of the best meals I have ever had! The owner is a nice bloke who made us feel very welcome. Located on a main road unfortunately but the food more than makes up for the location.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great place to eat; fabulous fish, good service, knowledgeable about wines. All in all highly recommended

Reviewed 31 July 2014

As the name suggests this establishment serves only seafood - which is generally my favourite.

I found the food to be very fresh but lacking somewhat in taste, sadly I cannot even remember what I had for a starter - so couldn't have been that spectacular.

Also, all the mains seemed to come with the same veg being, boiled new potatoes, carrots and suger snap peas - quite nice but rather lazy I feel to have this accompany every dish.

Ambiance a bit lacking in anything really.

Overall disappointing.