“Coffee and cakes, the order of the day!”
Review of Brambles

Brambles
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Windermere
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018

It is not often one can find a 'hidden' gem of an eating place but Brambles is just that! we were immediately made most welcome and the order taken. Coffees and cakes were ordered, for a party of four, and they duly arrived. The coffee was excellent - - And I'm fussy about the quality of the brew. The cakes were also excellent, of high quality and very moist. I have to say this is the first cafe or restaurant that I have been, in the UK, where your cup was refilled! I would heartilly recommend this cafe/tea room when you, the reader, visit Windermere! It is very worthy of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! My wife and I would most certainly return and partake of the refreshments!

5  Thank Big_Al191270

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this cafe this morning 13August we ordered two coffees one bacon sandwich and the bacon was more fat than bacon i had to leave it on my plate The coffee cups were so small we have known an egg cup to be deeper ans £1 95 a cup we even had to ask for suger wouldn't recommend

10  Thank mjarmstrong4742
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We called into Brambles for a coffee and a cake, the cakes are delicious and the coffee good the staff couldn't do enough to help. They kept coming to see if you wanted your cup filling up. they were very friendly. if you are ever in Windermere I would recommend this lovely little tearoom.

3  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Great little cafe for a bit of lunch and good value for money. Very grateful for how good the staff were with our little girl too. Thank you!

3  Thank Ballabrooie
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Not our first visit, but nice and friendly as always.. good pot of tea and selection of cakes and the meals that I observed looked tasty. Nothing too much trouble.. clean and tidy.. well worth a trip..

2  Thank shutty116