“Dinner after a long day of traveling to the lakes”
Review of Little Chippy

Little Chippy
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Windermere
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Take away fish and chip shop.
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
“Dinner after a long day of traveling to the lakes”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stopped at Little Chippy after a long day of travelling to the lakes. While waiting for our fish & chips we had a nice chat with the owners. The fish & chips were great, one of the best we have ever had!

• Polish first
Bowral, Australia
“Great fish and chops”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

For truly great cod and chips (with salt and vinegar the English way) you cannot go past this place!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“I am horrified by a number of these reviews!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

How dare anyone try and pull down on of the service assistants just because she is a little on the larger side. I was served by the large lady and I have been served by her numerous times. She is a lovely lady and does an amazing job. Maybe if you weren't so rude and stuck up maybe she wouldn't treat you that way. She is human like the rest of us. You people commenting on stuff like that disgust me. I honestly believe the food is 100% all the time and the service is 100% all the time! Yeah critic the food and the service but not the staff; ask your self would you work full time in a chippy! Idiots.

1 Thank AaronPares2
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Used the Chippy 3 times during our stay, very reasonable and very nice food. The food was very hot, you feel it is cooked just for you. The owners are very friendly and helpful.

2 Thank Terryg601
home
“Didn't bother”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Couldn't agree with Alan H more, the lady serving me firstly ignored me whilst carrying on a conversation with the other staff, then after I had given my order, proceeded to serve someone who came in after me without asking me if I minded waiting to be served second. I left without my food and after reading some of the reviews on here, I'm glad I did. And yes, it was a large lady who was serving (or not) that day, this isn't a nasty comment or a pulling down about her weight problem, merely an observation. Won't get much custom with an attitude like she has anyway.

• Visited May 2014