All reviews recommend st large king room breakfast menu lake district a lovely stay breakfast was amazing honesty bar perfect location places to visit full english my partner eggs benedict leisure centre minute walk stayed for nights on arrival feel very welcome
Reviewed 13 November 2017

It was the best lodge I've ever been to.
The lodge was really calm and peaceful so I can have a fully relaxing time.
One of the best thing was their breakfast options.
There are around 30 options, so you can choose whatever you want.
Their room was little bit small but extremely clean.
Bathroom is also clean and it is not as small as the room.
The lodge is located in the middle between the Windermere station and Bowness-on-Windermere.
If you have heavy luggage, then it might be little bit exhausting journey to the lodge.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jee Youn L
Reviewed 11 November 2017

As a new couple we decided to have a few days away and we couldn't have chosen a better place for our first time away. From the moment we arrived to the time we left nothing was too much. Everything was perfect. after our first night we didn't put out the 'please service room' sign as we were only staying for two nights yet when we got back from a day out the room was as if it was our first day, even my girlfriends nightwear was left under the pillow. All we kept saying to each other as we drove home was that we wanted to go back there and then! When we go back for a longer break I will take advantage of the 'on arrival' facility that they offer and have champagne and flowers waiting. thank you so much for making our first break a special one.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel and room. Breakfast superb (pictures attached.) Lovely staff. Beautiful surrounding area. Every detail thought of and nothing is any hassle.
Unlimited access to spa and gym just a short walk away which includes a heated indoor pool and sauna etc. Spa also has long opening hours.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 647ameliah
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Well how do i start this review.......a few weeks ago I booked this hotel as part of my plan to propose to my missus in a special way. After making the booking I then contacted the hotel to make some special arrangements which were organised superbly and took so much pressure away from me. Nothing was to much trouble and they made the occasion very magical.

The hotel itself was just out of this world, the rooms have been decorated with so much style and the attention to detail is second to none.

Breakfast cooked by Rich was just fabulous and left us full for the day ahead.

Thank you Rich and the staff at the hotel for everything you did...we and our family will be back to see you soon

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend and it was beautiful, staff were amazing and nothing was too much for them, the food was out of this world also! The staff found out it was our wedding anniversary and we came back to our room to find a card signed by them all which was a beautiful and personal touch which made our weekend!
Thank you Rich and all the staff we will definitely be back next year!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple