“Brilliant fun!”

Treetop Trek
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Windermere
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and try our exciting 35 treetop challenges, designed to make you swing, climb, balance and fly through the ancient oak woodland canopy. You'll be connected securely to our unique continuous safety cable which enables all ages and abilities from 5yrs upwards to join in the fun. To top it all off you will be able to race friends and family down our three parallel 250 metre zip wires taking in spectacular views of the fells and Lake Windermere. Perfect for Friends, Families, Celebrations, Groups, Parties, School, Youth & Corporate Events... the outdoors has never been this much fun!
Epsom, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

It was a great morning out, myself with two children (13 and 8); the staff were brilliant giving good explanations of what to do, plus it was very well organised so the waiting was minimal (definitely need to prebook though).
I've done a similar treetop event before, but what I liked about this one from a safety point of view was that you are always hooked on by your tether, clipped on at the beginning, and then off at the end - you simply slide the clip along (I hear that on some of these you have to clip and unclip yourself for various zipwires - not something I would entrust my 8 year old with!)
Overall a fun and memorable day. Definitely recommend it.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Brilliant Family Adventure”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We completed the Tree Top Trek on 26th October as a family of 3, my son being 7. It was a brilliant introduction to this kind of activity. The instructors were great and made it real fun. I myself am not a fit person and I managed to complete both courses. I did have my doubts as to whether I would do the green course but after building up a bit of confidence on the blue course I went for it and I'm so glad I did. We all had a real sense of achievement when we finished. My son just went for it with no fear at all!! The zipwire at the end is thrilling. Good value for money as a special treat. Parking was a bit on the pricey side. As others have suggested a certificate or picture would also be great. Would really recommend this attraction.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great family activity!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had a great morning at Tree Top Trek - all of us, two adults and two children (aged 9 and 10) - all of us had a ball! The staff were great, but best of all it was just a great thing to do as a family!
Would definitely recommend!

Barton upon Humber, Nth Lincs
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“An experience for young and ageing”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I spent the afternoon of Wednesday 23rd October with my three daughters (21,17&10) at the Treetop Trek which is similar to Go Ape but my daughters thought it was more fun. I myself have a disability which means my left side is pretty useless. Having taken the advice of the staff I was advised to have ago at the mini trek (60mins). We did it together, the staff were very encouraging, knowledgeable and organised. I and my girls found the attraction value for money fun and very challenging climbing.

Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Expensive but worth it”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

If your looking to have a bit of fun with the kids then go here. My wee man is 5 and he was scared but he loved it. Safety is good and the harnesses are pretty new. Watch out for the big finally!

2 Thank biggonhols